lundi 23 janvier 2017

ActionScript 3.0 Load PDF

I am trying to load a PDF into my Adobe Air Application using ActionScript, On my machine I have the latest Adobe Acrobat Reader DC and Adobe Acrobat XI Pro.

I have been following these steps on this tutorial: http://ift.tt/2jTZB4n

but I am stuck here:

if(HTMLLoader.pdfCapability == HTMLPDFCapability.STATUS_OK)  
{ 
    trace("PDF content can be displayed"); 
} 
else  
{ 
    trace("PDF cannot be displayed. Error code:", HTMLLoader.pdfCapability); 
}

but it keeps saying PDF cannot be displayed. Error code: 3204 which is An error was returned by the OS when trying to load the Adobe Reader or Acrobat application or one of its necessary libraries.

Am I missing something here? Or don't have something installed properly?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire