mardi 10 janvier 2017

Adobe flash (animate) in Air: Not change size of dropdown of combobox in GESTURE_ZOOM

Please guid me. In the adobe flash Air for Android, I have a combobox and zoom by below code. When I zoom, the dropdown of combobox isn't change size automatically. In windows application I haven't this problem. I attach related picture.

import flash.events.MouseEvent;
import flash.events.TransformGestureEvent;
import flash.ui.Multitouch;
import flash.ui.MultitouchInputMode;

Multitouch.inputMode = MultitouchInputMode.GESTURE;

stage.addEventListener(TransformGestureEvent.GESTURE_ZOOM , onZoom); 
function onZoom (e:TransformGestureEvent):void{
    this.scaleX *= e.scaleX;
    this.scaleY *= e.scaleY; 
    }

enter image description here

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire