dimanche 22 janvier 2017

check if swf file is being played on our own server

I'm creating games creating flash cc(as3). I just create game files and give it to other department and they upload it. I don't have any knowledge on php. My problem is if the file is uploaded to the website, it can be downloaded. My question is if it is possible to restrict it from downloading the file. If not, then restrict the file from being played on their own. I've came across a file which can be played on their server but if I download it and try to run on my desktop, it won't play. How to achieve something like that? I try to connect to server from the swf file before it can be played. If the file get proper key then only the file will play. But to do so I need user permission. Can it be done without user permission? Any help would be appreciated.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire