jeudi 26 janvier 2017

How do I authenticate against Firebase

I'm following this guide on how to write to my database with an authenticated user. I have set the rules properly and am able to post if all the writes are true just fine. When I pass the oauthToken I get when I follow this guide I get "Invalid claim "kid" in auth header". I've seen other questions with this result but I don't think they're doing the exact same things as I am nor are they using the same language.

So how do I authenticate properly? I can get the token and everything else just fine.

Current rule set:

{
"rules": {
    "location": {
        "$user_id": {
            ".read": all,
            ".write": "$user_id === auth.uid"
        }
    }
}

}

My code:

    private function submitNewData(localId:String, authToken:String):void
    {
        var data:Object = new Object();
        data.location = "w0.0rld";
        data.description = "hello";

        var request:URLRequest = new URLRequest("https://" + FIREBASE_PROJECT_ID + "http://.firebaseio.com/location/" + uid + ".json?auth=" + authToken);
        request.data = JSON.stringify(data);
        request.method = URLRequestMethod.POST;

        var loader:URLLoader = new URLLoader();
        loader.addEventListener(Event.COMPLETE, entrySent);
        loader.load(request);   
    }

    private function entrySent(event:flash.events.Event):void
    {
        trace(event.currentTarget.data); //Invalid claim 'kid' in auth header
    }

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire