vendredi 6 janvier 2017

Seemless video loop in flash

I'm using Strobe Media Player (http://ift.tt/2iPRQMj) in order to play some mp4 videos and I would like each video to autoloop once it finishes playing. The Media Player has such an option (loop=true) but the looping is really glitchy (i.e. after the video ends there is a very noticeable 500ms+ pause during which the last frame is shown).

What can I do about this?

Since the media player is open source I downloaded its source and found the code responsible for the looping. I added a timer that is fired each 20ms and checks if there are less than 25ms left before the video ends and I do seek(0) in this case (this was a suggested approach from some blog - seek to the beginning before the video ends so that it doesn't freeze) but it was to no avail.

Any ideas? How can I autoloop the played video smoothly?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire