dimanche 15 janvier 2017

"Unsupported architecture" with compiling iOS app with Adobe Air

I have just transferred to work on Mac computer with IntelliJ, but I'm experiencing a problem with my compiler. For Android is doing well as expected, but not for iOS.

I have created simple "Hello World" application and tried to compile it. Tried with set iOS SDK 8.1 and iOS SDK 10.0 and iOS SDK 10.2, combined with AIR SDK 22 and AIR SDK 24. None of them works.

With regular ld64 from SDK, I was getting error like:

Failed to package AIR application Main.ipa:
ld: framework not found UserNotifications
ld: framework not found UserNotifications
Compilation failed while executing : ld64 

Found that ld64 is not working as expected. I have replaced it from newly installed xCode... Now I'm getting following error:

Failed to package AIR application Main.ipa:
ld: unknown/unsupported architecture name for: -arch arm64
ld: duplicate symbol _llvm.embedded.module in /Users/imac/IdeaProjects/_ForActionScript/SDK/AIRSDK_24/lib/aot/lib/libRuntimeHMAOT.arm-air.a(CTStageViewController.o) and /Users/imac/IdeaProjects/_ForActionScript/SDK/AIRSDK_24/lib/aot/lib/libRuntimeHMAOT.arm-air.a(CTVideoViewController.o) for architecture armv7
Compilation failed while executing : ld64

This thing is driving me crazy, I just don't know what to do, and need to publish new app update. In last two years all was working, don't know what is going on.

Any help is appreciated.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire