mercredi 25 janvier 2017

Using AS3 to play symbol on hover and then play movie clip on clip?

I have an animation playing in the background (entire animation nested in a symbol). I have a button (name "circlebutton" in another layer). I want that button to play an animation ( "circlehover" simple pulsating color for the button) on hover and then play a separate animation (a white box covering the entire screen) on button click.

I am not even going to post the code I have because it isn't working. I appreciate any help/tips and especially appreciate detailed instruction. A lot of the tutorials I've already looked at tell me what code to paste but not where to paste it (i.e. should I paste it in a separate layer called actions or should I paste it in the first frame of the symbol layer?)

Thanks so much

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire