dimanche 12 février 2017

Adobe AIR code wont init

In my app, the first thing that the init function does is init all the private variables and manage the UI.

enter image description here

For some reason, everything will run fine on my device. I am running v5.1.

However, when my client downloads and runs it on his device none of the code manages any of the UI and it all plays at once.

enter image description here

I figure I might be able to add this exception tracker to check, but if none of the code is running I don't know if that will even work.

Has anyone seen this before?

The only time this happened to me was when I had an error in my script but I resolved this. This looks like it's more of a problem with the version of AIR on different Android devices.

His device info:

enter image description here enter image description here

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire