mercredi 8 février 2017

Adobe Animate CC ActionScripts3 Compiler Error 1046

So when I run my program I get Compiler Errors:

/Volumes/USB30FD/FlappySharkGame.as, Line 4, Column 2 1046: Type was not found or was not a compile-time constant: shark.

/Volumes/USB30FD/FlappySharkGame.as, Line 12, Column 21 1046: Type was not found or was not a compile-time constant: FlappyShark.

"//allows us to use prewritten code" This is Line 4 of my code, a comment.  

If I delete the comment so that there is nothing on Line 4, run the program - I still get this compiler error for Line 4:

/Volumes/USB30FD/FlappySharkGame.as, Line 4, Column 2 1046: Type was not found or was not a compile-time constant: shark.

Can anyone tell me why this is happening, even though there is nothing written on the particular line?

This is for an introductory course in programming and apps development. I am completely new to programming, so this all looks like a foreign language to me.

Please help. And Thank you.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire